American cranberry bush - viburnum trilobum ‘alfredo’
- 5-6’ x 5-6’ Full sun to part shade
- Another one of our favorite viburnums is trilobum
- Bright green foliage 3 lobed foliage turns a vibrant red in fall
- Clusters of white flowers lead to juicy red berries
- Viburnums are known for their ability to take the abuse of pruning, but varieties like ‘Alfredo’ keep a very nice round shape on their own
- ‘Alfredo’ is a smaller form of the species and is also less apt to suckering
Click on the images below to view a larger display.