Prostrate blue spruce - picea pungens ‘glauca prostrata’
- 2’ x 5’ (grows 6” per year) Full sun
- A twist to an old favorite, ‘Glauca Prostrata’ is a creeping ground cover form of a blue spruce
- Great substitute for globe blue spruce in a more natural style landscape
- Silvery blue needles that stands out well against dark backgrounds
- Adds winter interest while keeping a low profile
- Goes very well with boulders in the landscape, branches will cascade over boulder over time
Click on the images below to view a larger display.